Re: Late thaw in Quebec

  • Subject: Re: Late thaw in Quebec
  • From: "Bonnie Perozzi" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:04:41 -0700

Good Morning!

Oh Mike, I hope that it wasn't bad.  We had frost night before last.  We went out last night to get some cut ris very early yesterday morning for church.  The iris looked like the reblommers look here in late Oct. after they get hit by frost.  It looked like the iris that were damaged here were the open blooms and the beds sheltered by the barn were fine.  Good Luck and keep us posted.  Same here, we are above Sacramento and were have never been hit by frost this last in the year.

Bonnie in Ca.