CA frost

  • Subject: CA frost
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:23:05 -0700

Just came in from the fields....open flowers are all melting and look like wet tissue paper.  Buds coming look OK, at least most of them.  will have to wait and see over the next couple of days, maybe the bloom will still be OK.  Seed pods look fine.  One side benefit, a lot of bugs and certain weeds have died :-)  Got down to 30 here, just in time for Barry Blyth's visit.
Mike Sutton