Re: HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata

  • Subject: Re: HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:33:55 -0600

This is lovely! So graceful and clean! I've collected a number of Pallidas that I have been trying to cross with others, so far unsucessfully. Any advice you can give me? Note: My lack of sucess may not have had anything to do with the pallidas. Last year was my first attempt at hybridizing. It rained a ton and I may not have done things at the right time...)
Ann Conway