Re: TB: escaping the compost pile

  • Subject: Re: TB: escaping the compost pile
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:58:42 -0000

I'm not qualified to select and introduce an arilbred, much less a TB!
Nothing wrong with it from my perspective. TBs are wonderful and I
grow a lot, but TB seedlings take up space I could use otherwise.
Since I don't trash named/intro'd things (once maybe) they leave by not
surviving or being given away. Seedlings certainly die, but when I'm
digging something to give away, I give named/intro'd iris, not
seedlings. I haven't any inclination to introduce things, just
grow 'em. In the daubing area, it's pretty much ABs with only
occasional TBs.

Donald

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@...>