Re: CA frost

  • Subject: Re: CA frost
  • From: "Bonnie Perozzi" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:10:52 -0700

I am so sorry for you!  That has got to hurt.  With the new blooms that came out today the damaged ones did not look so bad.  You sure summed it up!  They look like tissue paper.  It was weird, we did not have frost for at least 2 months and then my dad planted his tomatoes!!  At least you have a good outlook!  The bus and weeds part!  By the way, what kind of weeds did the frost damage?  I hope that your damaged blooms appear better tomorrow!

Bonnie in Ca.