Re: CA frost

  • Subject: Re: CA frost
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:13:11 -0700

As far as weeds go, bermuda grass, nut sedge and johnson grass got burned which is just fine with me.  Some flowers opened up later yesterday and looked OK, even had nice fluffy pollen.  We should be somewhat OK, especially in the display gardens which seem to be in a warmer area.  Cold again this morning but slightly above freezing.  thanks for the concern.
Mike