Iris Collage

  • Subject: Iris Collage
  • From: "Peggy Cox" <Oceanpeg1@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:57:11 -0400

Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images
Hi all. I'm new here. Below is an Iris Collage of some Iris that bloomed at the Pinelands Preservation Alliance in Southampton, New Jersey last year. Seems like I took zillions of photos of them and picked these out to make the collage up.  Any idea of the names of any of them? Also have individual photos of them in my Flickr photostream in the PPA album, www.flickr.com/oceanpeg Peggy in NJ
This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.