TB: post-hail sdlg bed

  • Subject: TB: post-hail sdlg bed
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:48:17 -0500

Mostly from a sibling cross of the MACHO HOMBRE bunch. More of the same,
but they haven't yet had time to grow together 'til I can't distinguish the
clumps. Getting there, though. A mess in the making because where they are
growing is just awful soil and I'm not much inclined to fiddle with trying
to make something so hopeless better. So if they are happy there........

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image