It's 2002, Donald.

I'm glad to see it is blooming for you.  We're about a month away from
TB bloom  -
my purple MDBs are just blooming now, and they are always the first iris
to bloom

I was amazed at the show Lovely Senorita put on in it's second year
here.  I've
moved it to a new garden where it will have more room to spread, since it
seems to be very prolific.

Kris Jensen
Wauwatosa, WI
zone 5 (where we might have snow on Sunday)