Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:40:32 -0700

 Thank you,
I wondered how that worked.
What started out as a fun thing with "Fan, Fancier and Fanatic" over the chat room turned into a copyrighted slide show with our comments (if my understanding is correct on the version I saw at convention.)  I just didn't realize you could copyright something like that. So, I'm not sure if my comment that I shared over the internet is now the property of AIS unless I copyrighted it.
Anyway, just didn't know how all these things work or are suppose to work.  And certainly no big deal w the fun we had in sharing what we all thought a "fanatic of iris is or was." with the Lady from New Mexico that came up with the idea -or at least I think it was her idea.  So glad it's into a slide show that all can enjoy.  I certainly had lots of laughs as this was being shared and created.
And again, my hat is off to those of you that are working to provide us w programs that are easy to use in our meetings.
This discussion probably should have been over on hort.net but to follow the thread it started on iris photos. So sorry about that John. Not sure proper procedure for that either.
Linda in CW AZ