OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros

  • Subject: OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros
  • From: GormleyGreenery <GormleyGreenery@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:58:00 -0500

Linda, thanks for your feedback.  The "copyright" info on the CD is ONLY to (in a nutshell) to put people on notice that they cannot use the material for commercial purposes!  The CD is purchased and can be used for any and all programs the owner chooses. There is NO intention on any of the AIS CD programs to limit any "normal" usage by iris people or groups!  We only make enough money from the sales of the CDs to cover some, not all, the expenses of providing AIS Slide/CD programs.  We really just do not want a single person making money from this non-profit venture.

Lots of people contributed their thoughts to the "Just For Fun -I" CD which included "Fan, Fancier or Fanatic",  Scarlett Ayres put it together and Janet Smith and I added the pictures to make it more "visual".  There is also another file  "Name That Iris" puzzle put together by Barbara Sautner from MN that is entertaining also.   It is NOT copyrighted for AIS to the exclusion of the "authors and photographers"!!!  We hope everyone will enjoy it!

There will be future "Just For Fun" CDs in the future as we are getting other completed programs or ideas from very clever iris people!  We really encourage participation from everyone!!!  Info on ordering existing programs can be found on the AIS Website-new listing to be put up shortly.  http://www.irises.org/slides.htm#CD_Presentation_Programs:

Still need those 2007 and 2008 Introduction pictures!!!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268