CULT: Bloomout

  • Subject: CULT: Bloomout
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

I had a special seedling [isn't it always] with three
fans that all bloomed last season. Afterwards, they
died back without making any increase -- bloomed-out.
But, here are the rhizomes still firm and
healthy-looking after all that time (it'll soon be a
year). I'm not gonna dig them out until I know that
they're dead for sure. How long do you think they
could go on like this with no foliage?