  • Subject: IRIS NOID
  • From: Angel Leiva <ang_2000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
This TB IRIS bloomed this morning. I would appreciate your help identifying it. It is most likely one of several IRIS rhizomes I purchased from one of the group members in 2003.
This bloom seems unique because one of its standards has a different color than the other two. I'm waiting to see how the other flowers in the same stalk turn out.
Have a great day,