Re: Practice makes perfect?

  • Subject: Re: Practice makes perfect?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:12:45 -0400

<<Echo Location>>
Hi Terry,

It's good to see the picture of ECHO LOCATION.  I hope it is behaving itself and growing well in it's new home?  The earliest it has rebloomed here is August.  Enjoy.

Mike Sutton . . . this is one of the children from INNOCENT STAR.  Only seven bloomed but all were tall and robust.  Five rebloomed.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6