Back to BLUMOHR (for Donald)

  • Subject: Back to BLUMOHR (for Donald)
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:18:55 EDT

    I made an "oopsie" when i was writing about Blumohr.  It is OB- (not OGB-).  It does not have any regelia blood in it.  You asked if the other iris pictured with Blumohr was Dune.  Yes, that is Hager's DUNE (OGB-). I have checked the checklists and can find no descendents of Dune.  I would assume it is not fertile.  Anyway, I have not found it to be pod or pollen fertile.

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less.