PhotoTB: Terra Del Fuoco`Bianco 2005

  • Subject: PhotoTB: Terra Del Fuoco`Bianco 2005
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:53:10 -0700

Hi everyone,

Another new one for me opened.

Looks like 5 new increases from the single rhizome I planted last Sept that I ordered.  Don't know if that is avg or not?

Falls very velvet on this one and deep tone.

Nice light fragrance. I think I'm going to like this for me. Shows up well against the stucco.

The ochre edge on the ruffled falls just matches the ocher-brick blend in the standards. Nice touch.

TERRA DEL FUOCO

    (Augusto Bianco, R. 2005). Sdlg. 794. TB, 36" (92 cm), ML.
    S. Brick; style arms ochre; F. Coffee, slight tinge of ochre on border; beards old gold; slight spicy fragrance. Parentage unknown. Iride 2005.

Terra Del Fuoco`Bianco 2005 (6)-

Linda in CW AZ

JPEG image