Re: CULT: stray seedling & question

  • Subject: Re: CULT: stray seedling & question
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 03:17:49 -0000

Thanks Griff,

I'm going to try one then. Has about 1/4 inch of color showing. It's a TB seedling and they take longer to finish the process than most ABs. Am going to try and cover about 3 plants that have buds in the green stage - things I haven't seen bloom. Maybe cut a couple of those that would bloom tomorrow. Hard to say how accurate the weather people are going to be, but probably they are correct. After months of constant wind it died at sunset and is perfectly still now. Just when a breeze would help instead of driving you mad.