Spring bloom-Bowl of Cherries

Just wanted to share this wonderful bloom-we are reported to have temperatures in the 20's on Tues night-so many things in bloom that may be affected.  I have several TB's with stalks showing already-ahead of most IB's and BB's.  Hopefully it will be a one night cold temp and back to normal-day time temps supposed to be in the 40-50 degree range.  Any opinions on how much damage a one night low will cause?  All seedlings are covered with light mulch-we did have some small hail earlier today.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, MO
zone 6

JPEG image