Re: TB: GAME PLAN (Keppel '02)

  • Subject: Re: TB: GAME PLAN (Keppel '02)
  • From: "adambo_iris" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:34:45 -0000

Hi Brock,

You know what? scratch that, I don't think I got ANY seeds from Game Plan -- or from using it's pollen! I just tried a few times! Hmmm, sorry about that. I checked my entire notebook, and only found 2 pod attempts, and 2 pollen attempts. But it does grow well here! And I'll keep trying to use it. Sounds interesting to cross it with Belle de Provence, Dolce, or Beverly Sills . . . :-)

Adam~