Re: Humohr

  • Subject: Re: Humohr
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <nospam@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:20:56 -0400

> > Third attempt. Here's hoping
> I think the archives are acting funky. There was only one message from
> April on iris talk showing up a few minutes ago - Rita's from today.
> Some text only messages aren't showing up in the photo archives, but
> others are. I've had to log on to the Yahoo archives to access them.

Hi Donald,

Yahoo! changed the way that they formatted their messages, so
the ad stripping for messages in the hort.net archives broke as
of yesterday.

I rebuilt the archives this morning and things are back to normal

http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2009-03-29/ The latest additions
http://www.hort.net/gallery/ 4207 online plant photos and growing!