As of today, this is my favorite SDB!  I doubt anything will change my mind, but this iris heart IS fickle!  (More tomorrow)

Sweethearts Again was my first to bloom, but I didn't get a picture.  I like it too, but this is one of my favorite color combinations!

Lots of freeze damage in the TB's from a couple of weeks ago. Seeing several of those brown tipped buds.  It would seem anything peeking out of the fan got hit.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises
Scottsville KY Zone 6