  • Subject: Re: AB: QUINCINERA
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:22:17 EDT

Checking against my file photo and notes, I concur with your ID.
Sharon McAllister
In a message dated 4/18/2009 11:55:14 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
McAllister '98. An OGB+ type AB. First time to have it bloom here. My
source for this warned me that rhizomes got mixed up and it might not bloom
true to name, but I think my rhizome was true. It got planted in a more or
less abandoned area that was started and still to be finished, so it's
contending with greenbriars and assorted weeds. Seems pretty content under
those conditions. I'm not too pleased, but the iris doesn't seem to mind at
all. A really delicate pattern play in delicate shades.

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!