Re: HYB B109=Experiment X Forever Blue 3buds-26cm

  • Subject: Re: HYB B109=Experiment X Forever Blue 3buds-26cm
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:49:46 -0400

A great start. As the "Whenever" reblooming genes are recessive or
perhaps even rececessive and a double gene combination, you will need
to cross to a "Whenever" rebloomer or a known carrier such as "What
Again". A cross to "Summer Recall" if you have it would be ideal. Could
do back cross to Forever Blue.

I'm assuming that siuitable sibs are not available. If you had a number
bloom from this cross I'd like to know what they were like.

You are much ahead of me in bloom. SDBs won't be out here for another
three to four weeks.

Chuck Chapman

HYB B109=Experiment X Forever Blue 3buds-26cm

Posted by: "loic tasquier"

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm (PDT)

Here is B109 = Experiment X Forever Blue (3buds-26cm).

I'm trying to get a look alike of Experiment that would rebloom early

Will tell you when it works...