Re: Re: HYB sport on sdlg

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB sport on sdlg
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:55:32 -0400

<<Please save for all of us who say to novices "no,
your irises <can't> change color." ;-)>>
At the same time, lets be honest about how many times this really happens.  Anyone know the count?  I've heard it's less than 50, but I can only think of two, the one from Beverly Sills and the one from Honorible.

Maybe there would be more if people cut them lose so they didn't revert back.  I don't recall ever seeing one happen in my garden, and I've grown thousands over the years.

There are sports that aren't a change of color, but I'm not sure I've seen one.  Anyone know of an example?

Betty