Re: HYB Lumalite's children

  • Subject: Re: HYB Lumalite's children
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:05:50 +0200

i've pollinated it with frozen pollen from TEMPETE SUR VERSAILLES that rebloomed last summer and i want to pollinate the second flower with B334BReb = cameo wine  x rom ev  (7buds) that rebloomed last summer too.
Tomorrow i will use it's pollen on PINK PELE (half rebloomer) that should be opened.
I'm sure ideas will come along the way...!