Re: SHOW: English Boxes

  • Subject: Re: SHOW: English Boxes
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

John,
    Everyone I have seen has the flowers above the surface of the box so that the falls do not touch the box.  I have seen many different methods for achieving this.  A piece of foam with florists tubes appropriately placed and filled with water is the most common.  I have also seen moist sand in a box under the box, styrofoam without the florists tubes (just holes poked in the styrofaom) under the box, and baby food jars filled with various things and water under the box.
    Good luck!

Dana

Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels