Re: SHOW: English Boxes

  • Subject: Re: SHOW: English Boxes
  • From: chad schroter <charlesschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

John,  the one box we have is made of plywood and has holes to hold a set of identical small glass jars/vases. The neck of each vase is fairly small as I recall, so it holds a single flower well without the falls touching.

If you get the right size PVC pipe you can drill holes to match the external diameter and use that for each "vase" with a cap on each. I use a similar setup with longer pipes (12") to hold stalks for transport...

Chad Schroter