Re: MDB: Alpine Vista

  • Subject: Re: MDB: Alpine Vista
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:49:16 -0000

Thank-youu for pointing that out Mary Lou.

While I like mine alot, it makes me pretty mad to see it's wrong. I bought AV and AL at the same time/place. What was labeled as AL died and I didn't really mind because it was an old variety. Now, I think it must have been AV that died. I assumed the old form was just an MDB trait.

This is the one that was labeled AV and still has the marker that came with it, but apparently it's wrong. Now I have to go correct my posts in two forums too...

I'd much rather share the proper id. I just wish it had, had the right id when I purchased it.