Do you think this might be Hot Babe?

  • Subject: Do you think this might be Hot Babe?
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:17:19 -0600

Bought it at my local AIS sale. It looks like the only picture of it I
can find except that the spots don't look very maroon to me. Can anyone
tell me if this is Hot Babe or identify it as something else. It is
cute, but I am not sure about its name.
Just downsized my first photo using Photoshop Elements. Only took
about 1/2 hour to read directions and do it the first time. It is so
tiny, I hope you can see it.
Betty Gunther

JPEG image