HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pink Champagne

  • Subject: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Pink Champagne
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:17:48 -0700

This was an experiment in crossing a red and a pink.  Most were inferior copies of WR, but one was mostly yellow and then there was this one in buff and mauve.  I’m keeping it.

John, I still haven’t been able to get my pictures down below 50 kb, but I’m trying.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image