Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)

  • Subject: Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:32:19 -0000

> But you are incorrect about all of us being members. I subscribed
> directly to the forum without going thru the yahoo subscription/password
> mess on their website. So I don't have a password. Someone posted the
> instructions on how to do it.

Learn something all the time! Provided the mind retains what's learned. Since I belong to a couple of other Yahoo groups it probably skipped over my head. I figured Yahoo probably required being a member for a post to go through. That's probably their intention :). I only use the Yahoo archives to check on missing text or to reply/comment on something (as now). That keeps the message visually as a reply under threads in the layout. No biggie.