Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)

  • Subject: Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:14:06 -0400

LOL - probably so. I'm a "subscriber", but not a "member". Subscribing
just requires (or required when I did it) sending an email something
like subscribing to hortnet, then they sent a confirmation email to make
sure I was actually who I said I was, and all I had to do was respond to
that. I think. ;-) Another message needed to be on nomail, or whatever
they call it.

Only drawback is that I can't get into the yahoo archives, which usually
isn't a problem.

Margie, have you contacted Chris at mallorn hortnet to see if he can
help you figure out why your messages aren't showing up & what to do
about it?

<I figured Yahoo probably required being a member for a post to go
through. That's probably their intention :)>

Linda Mann