HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata

  • Subject: HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

A year or two ago, I moved all of my KUPARI X suaveolens var. rubromarginata seedlings from my parents house to this bank at our new house. They're MDB to SDB height but diploid. There are two basic colors blue-bearded purple and yellow bearded amoena, but there's still quite a bit of variability among them.

image/pjpeg