Sdg:2130-05

This was a quest for red plicata rebloom.

AGAIN & AGAIN X ECHO LOCATION

This cross has give a wide variety of results.  More diverse than I'd imagined.  I don't consider maiden bloom to be true, but I'm not sure if this could be considered maiden bloom.  Could have bloomed last year but didn't.  Still?  It's the first time I've seen it.

Anyone that hasn't tried growing their own seedlings is really missing a great experience!

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6

image/pjpeg