Re: HYB: Sunstrip X Touch of Mink

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Sunstrip X Touch of Mink
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 00:12:36 -0000

Hi Anita,

It's hard to imagine these are from the same cross. I like them, but nothing like the first. I've gone back at least 7 or 8 times to ogle the first one (probably an understatement).

Is there something I can't see in the photos that's preventing you from planning to introduce it? I can't remember the last time I fell for a seedling so much.

Thanks for sharing the sibling photos, too. It's neat to see the comparison.

Brock