RE: Re: AB: ULALENA
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Re: AB: ULALENA
  • From: "Charlotte Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:53:39 -0500

HI,

Please don’t say older to a lady who is getting more mature.

I know what you mean.    Until last July I was working full time and trying to keep up with my garden.  Yesterday I finally got a part time job.  I can’t live on my SS of #700.  No savings as I raised my two daughters by myself and we the three of us paid for college.

Now I can buy the things I need for my Iris garden and keep it up.

Char