Re: PHOTO: pumila seedling 2-8XBofB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: pumila seedling 2-8XBofB
  • From: Patricia Wenham <m1s2uc@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:36:33 -0700 (PDT)

Elm,

I got the snow but no open iris.  We live just a few miles from one another.  We had snow while the sun was shining today and when it quit snowing the sun was gone.  The clouds that came in looked like a major storm was going to get here but the sun and wind came at the same time.  It is the strangest weather I have ever experienced in the spring.  Has anyone else experienced weather like this lately?

The iris is certainly a lovely color.  You are a great iris breeder.

Patti