Re: PHOTO: Arilmedian: 'Tuscan Tapestry'
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: Arilmedian: 'Tuscan Tapestry'
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 06:25:20 -0700

Each of your sdlgs have something special to offer in breeding, but the one I am most intrigued by is  TUSCAN TAPESTRY an OGB- of the ATTT type and the fact that it is SP & PP and it inherited a signal to boot!  How does one explain that?  I looked into Dolce's pedigree and found that it has  MTB and  BB, included in its background. I wonder if they have anything to do with changing the normal behavior we get with Arils crossed to TBs?
Usually we more or less expect a certain result if we make that kind of cross but yours has more than meets the eye.  How tall is it and what branching info does it have? Very interesting! ... and lovely color!  If and when you can send me .jpg files of the registered ones, that would be most appreciated.  My e-mail will take large photos usually without a problem.  Look like a successful season for you, you lucky dog!

Francesca