Re: PHOTO: first 3 pumila seedlings from pum7XTT
  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: first 3 pumila seedlings from pum7XTT
  • From: rtnews1@ix.netcom.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:10:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hello all--

I'm new here and just getting acquainted with the fascinating
exchanges and conversations.
I loved Elm's three seedlings. Since it looks as if the pics
were taken in dull weather, I have taken the liberty of
brightening and sharpening them up with Photoshop
and have attached them here, to help highlight the beauty
of these three.

Ed M.