Re: NEED SOME HELP ON PHOTO
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

This is what was in The Medianite Spring 2006 ad from Anna and David Cadd.

Rita Gormley, Editor - The Medianite

Cool Sensation:  (Cadds 2006). BB. 26â (69 cm.).Mid. Standards are ruffled pastel blend of lavender lilac and delicate pink with lavender midrib; style arms are soft yellow with lavender flush. Falls  are cool lilac purple luminata, white ground with darker lilac purple shoulders and border, lighter around the beard and with distinguish line in the center of the falls. White beards, tipped  lavender on end and  old gold in throat. Strong,  musky  fragrance. Good grower with nice branching and  6-7 buds. Needlepoint x Shenanigan.  Sdlg: 45â92-15