Re: Best Specimen of the Show
  • Subject: Re: Best Specimen of the Show
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:24:47 -0700 (PDT)

The Amierican Iris Society 'Handbook for Judges and Show Officials' 1969 4th Edition---pg 20:
...#20 "The Best Specimen of Show (Queen of Show) Rosette may be awarded to the one best specimen of the show......
Now you know,
Janet Smith
P.S. (1965 Edition, much of which has been used in this book.....)