Re: HYB Tyke seedling blooming with MDBs
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB Tyke seedling blooming with MDBs
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:35:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Griff

That happens with my SDBs and Arilbreds more than any other which is why I keep pots so long.  The cross of 'Sunstrip' X 'Touch of Mink' I was just learning and almost tossed the pot but THANKFULLY I read on this list that it can take time.  next year lots of babies.  My problem is when these guy germinate in the fall and I have yet to be able to keep one alive through the winters as I just don't have the facilities and they get something and die which is why everything is outside.

Have not seen any germination yet this year but it is still early and who knows what going from 90oF to 35oF has done.

:)
Anita

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens