MTB: Cricket Song
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: MTB: Cricket Song
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

With the strange weather we've been getting this Spring, CRICKET SONG got started extra early. Here's the first bloom that opened on April 8, and how the small clump looked yesterday.

Last week we had temperatures in the 80's and 90's (Fahrenheit). This morning the temperature read 31 Fahrenheit and we had frost on the grass and windshield.

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg