Re: Lighting effects
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Lighting effects
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:27:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Gary

I use shade when it is the middle of the day so the sun does not wash out the colors of the flowers but I have some seedlings that are in deep shade in the morning and

can not get a good pic until I get home in the after noon.  Yellow flowers seem most afftected by this lighting for me 'Coney Island' from Keith Keppel does not take a good pic except

mid day other wise I have to electronically lighten it.

The seedling attached one part full sun and part shade shows what I mean about wash out while prior to the sun getting above the trees I get a better picture.

:)