Blooming in my garden - Delta Lady
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Blooming in my garden - Delta Lady
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

Here in Southern Calif we are in the midst of TB bloom.  My garden has the following blooming right now.  I will only post the 2009s which are blooming for the first time.  The others include:

Sunshine Boy IB, Whoop 'Em Up, Early Snowbird, Crimson King, Reseda Moon, April Jewel, and Plum Gleam.

The 2009s which I am posting are:  Delta Lady, Struck Twice, Like A Rainbow by L. Lauer;  Fruit Stripe by M. Sutton (Posted Raspberry Swirl earlier in the week); Dream of You and Honor Flight by F. Kerr; Fantasy Ride by R. Duncan.

First:  Delta Lady

JPEG image

JPEG image