Re: Blooming in my garden - Dream of You & Honor Flight
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Blooming in my garden - Dream of You & Honor Flight
  • From: Impressive Irises <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:21:23 +0930

Hi Jan

This doesn't look like Dream Of You

DREAM OF YOU

(Frederick Kerr, R. 1994) Sdlg. 87-12-02. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
S. pastel dawn blue, blending to wide misty lemondrop yellow edge; F. dark ultraviolet blue, lavender edge tinted yellow, hafts brown; beards orange, tipped blue; ruffled; slight fragrance. Dover Beach X Twist of Fate. Rainbow Acres 1994.
Here's my photo

I'm enjoying you photos. Not much happening on this end of the world, except a lot of transplanting and posting orders.
Double Shot is flowering, though.

Colleen Modra
 South Australia.

Jan Lauritzen wrote: