Re: Blooming in my garden - OOPS - Dream You - NOT Dream of You - SORRY.
  • Subject: Re: Blooming in my garden - OOPS - Dream You - NOT Dream of You - SORRY.
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Colleen,

I am sorry but the name of the iris is DREAM YOU (Kerr 2009)  not  DREAM OF YOU (Kerr 1994).  I guess I just changed the name because Dream You didn't sound right and I knew that Dream Of You did exist.

Dream You   2009 Kerr  TB    S. white; F. white, 1/2" blue band; beard yellow tipped gold

Thank you for noticing.

Jan in Chatsworth, CA