Re: seedling-Emailing: 041.jpg
  • Subject: Re: seedling-Emailing: 041.jpg
  • From: "rose kinnard" <rkinnard@minesmo.org>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:15:47 -0700

Hi Loic-
My pleasure to post the photos-there will be at least 2 more crosses that will bloom and I think the 07 cross that I said would bloom last year (and it didn't) has a visible bud now.
D394 is very pretty, the buds are tight on the stalk, but for 1 year plant's first bloom it is promising.
Will keep posting photos.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6