Re: AB: the experimental family
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: the experimental family
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:20:40 -0000

Not quite the same as compatible chromosomes to me, but yes, involved here as some of my theories :), and others :>). That's always at work with the OGB- type seedlings. I nearly always make the TBxAB rather than ABxTB direction for that reason. I think it probably won't affect how the bloom appears so much, but might improve the 'skin' on ABs. Tough to know. Everything gets so diluted.

Donald