Rim On Standards
  • Subject: Rim On Standards
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:41:09 -0700

OK, this is one of the flowers that looks better in person then in a picture....but I really like it.  Been working on the rim on standards for several years and been making some progress, this is the nicest rim on standards for me to date.  It really pops in the field and for some reason that doesn't come through in the photo....does show the nice brownish rim but the gold gilding doesn't come through.. it sort of sparkles in the sun.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA USA
USDA zone 9a

JPEG image